Checkmarx, a global application security company headquartered in Ramat Gan, Israel, announced on July 25 the launch of its Managed Security Services Provider (MSSP) program.
Checkmarx CEO Emmanuel Benzaquen described the advantage for its MSSP partners: “The launch of our MSSP Program is a milestone in the Checkmarx journey and a natural extension of our commitment to global excellence in application security enablement. Our MSSP partners will bolster their service offerings, combining the industry’s most comprehensive application security platform with the strong relationships and expertise of their own teams in a way that benefits organizations everywhere.”
What’s in it for Checkmarx’s MSSP partners:
- Checkmarx One, a cloud-based application security platform that enables partners to work with multiple engines within a single, streamlined platform.
- Opportunities to grow revenue by selling high-value application security services with predictable costs.
- A purchasing model that affords the opportunity to scale managed security offerings in a cost-effective manner and increasing average revenue per customer.
- Expert Checkmarx resources to help MSSPs develop and refine their propositions, tailoring these to their specific customer needs.
- Deployment of Checkmarx AWS Cloud
Read the complete article here