The growth of ransomware and work-from-anywhere employment has created vastly greater security risks. In response, organizations have turned to Zero Trust and micro-segmentation. But many are still in the planning and pilot stages.
A new Forrester Consulting study “Trusting Zero Trust” (commissioned by Illumio) explores the roadblocks and opportunities organizations face in deploying Zero Trust security. The study highlights the crucial role that micro-segmentation can play in building better security through Zero Trust.
In this Forrester study, you will learn about:
- The critical role of micro-segmentation in establishing Zero Trust security controls
- The key challenges faced by organizations, including a lack of expertise and organizational support
- The critical need to identify the right Zero Trust micro-segmentation pilot projects
- The imperative to move faster with Zero Trust efforts to keep up with rapidly evolving security threats
- Download the study to learn more about how organizations are using micro-segmentation to accelerate their adoption of Zero Trust security.