66% of organizations have changed their cybersecurity strategy as a direct response to the conflict between Russia and Ukraine, while 64% suspect their organization has been either directly targeted or impacted by a nation-state cyber attack, according to Venafi.
Other key findings include:
- 77% believe we’re in a perpetual state of cyberwar
- 82% believe geopolitics and cybersecurity are intrinsically linked
- More than two-thirds (68%) have had more conversations with their board and senior management in response to the Russia/Ukraine conflict
- 63% doubt they’d ever know if their organization was hacked by a nation-state
- 64% think the threat of physical war is a greater concern in their country than cyberwar
Read the complete article here