With the skyrocketing value of cryptocurrencies, cryptomining – the processor-intensive work of earning cryptocurrency by verifying transactions – has become much more profitable to your enterprise organization. Especially when criminal cryptominers exploit your assets to get a free ride. Once, cryptomining malware “only” hijacked processing and electrical power from infected Windows servers. Now, cryptomining malware threatens and attacks a much broader range of assets – even in the cloud – with more dangerous and far-reaching consequences. And infections are rising fast.
Read this white paper to learn:
- Why cryptomining malware has become so much more dangerous to your enterprise organization
- The assets that are now vulnerable to this evolving malware
- The surprising range of attack vectors cybercrooks are exploiting
- How a typical infection unfolds
- The essential elements in a winning strategy to protect your assets