In Conversation with the Leading U.S. Health Agency
Public sector cybersecurity teams have a lot to manage, with the cyber talent gap often topping the list. Still, a number of innovative leaders have found a way to augment their offensive teams with strategies and solutions to satisfy compliance and risk management requirements.
Hear from Matthew Shallbetter, director of security design and innovation at the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, for a candid discussion with Synack federal solutions architect Scott Ormiston on how government agencies are addressing their top cybersecurity challenges.
Among the topics covered in the hour-long webinar:
- How agencies are using software to meet the staffing demand
- Public sector approaches to operationalize penetration testing
- Tactics to improve the Software Development Life Cycle
- Ways to improve diversity, focus on retention and adjusting training to target workforce gaps
- Perspectives on achieving zero trust principles laid out in a recent White House memo to U.S. federal agencies, M-22-09