Business and technology leaders at companies large and small, across multiple industries, have identified customer satisfaction as a top business priority. In the contact center, they’re significantly more focused on ensuring customer satisfaction than they are about achieving agent productivity. In order to achieve solid success metrics, they need a well-defined customer experience (CX) strategy backed by an innovative technology partner.
In Metrigy’s latest CX research studies, we have found some key technologies that are important to have on the priority list. They include:
- Digital channels and omnichannel integration
- Analytics, for both customers and employees
- AI-enabled applications to improve customer service
- Bring-Your-Own-Carrier strategy to maintain control over WAN circuits
- Workforce Optimization suites to help manage and optimize agent performance